"You have imperfections ? Don't hide them. Wear them with pride :)
Here it is.. My favourite imperfections ! "

Friday, November 20, 2009

biting the pain


  • Sometimes life being cruel towards a lit girl like me. tersepit antara kasihan, close relationship, friends, n guilty. totally sucks! salah ke aku sayang kat seseorang? salah ke aku ambil berat kat seseorang? I've tried so hard to ignore all the fucking things happened around me but sometimes It didn't work at all. nawaitu aku nak tolong mereka-mereka. but it became worst bile aku jadi mangsa keadaan. its so complicated! why is everything so confusing? Its so much easier to run than to face the pain. *to sahabat

  • I do love u, honey. No doubt! I know u have tried so hard to understand how the way I live my life. I didn't do my best to love someone or to be loved, I know. I'm not a nice girlfriend as u wish, perhaps never be. I'm not good in expressing my feelings when I get mad or something like that. but dear, I want you to remember this ok? u are the most important person in my life n d only one who make my life so perfect. *to him

  • If I could go back in time, I would make a stand n I would take all the blame. At times I remember all my doings, half of them didn't turn out right. I hurt my family as well as others.hm, I feel like ending it tonight. I'm so sorry. =( *to people I love
I have become everything I never wished
The nightmare in my dreams
The one I thought I would hate to be
Covered by many silent screams

p/s: If I could change what I did I swear I would erase the pain I caused.

2 comments: